Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kim Jaejoong Repackage Album “Y” Only Love


Yaayy, finally my album is arrived ~(   ^w^ )~
Hehehhe..

Many people maybe said “I” album is better that “Y” because at oricon and gaon chart album selling "I" is higher than Y”,  they also said “Y is Waste because it include same song as I”..
but I’m so satisfied with this album, why?


Kim Jaejoong Y Repackage :
1.       Kiss B
2.       Only love
3.       There’s only you
4.       All Alone
5.       One kiss
6.       Healing for my self
7.       Mine
8.       One Kiss ( Inst)
9.       All Alone (Inst)

 Bonus poster + 18 page photo booklet

Actually, before I bought this album, I doubt to choose this album because Jaejoong release 2 album that include same song, but “Y” has 2 addition song.
“ I ” photo booklet is 52 page, Y only 18 page.
I keep thinking.  “Y” just have18 page photo booklet  but why Y is more expensive???   It drive me crazy
At the first I want to buy “I” because it’s cheaper than “Y”, and it contain 52 page photo booklets.
But I still wonder why “Y” is more expensive?

So, I’m search in some web that contain article about Y album, and I read one comment about the album. Someone comment, “wow  Jaejoong release new repackage album, I think it should be better than “I” because it’s repackage album.” 
But I’m still doubt to buy “Y”..

So I’m search at YouTube about “unboxing Y album” and “unboxing I album” 

After I watched it, I don’t have any doubt, I choose to buy Y, because it loveable, the album is not like album, it more look like gift than album, the photo booklet “Y” is more thick than “I” so it make Y is more expensive,  also the case is more lovely
So I chose this one.. 

The reason I choose Y because:
1.        I Havent buy “I” yet
2.       Y is “Repackage” so It should be better than  the previous album
3.       Y booklet is more thick than I
4.       The case is More like gift
5.       The Title of the album is Y (Thinking about Yunjae) lol

And about “I” seller is higher that Y  on oricon and gaon chart,
My analysis is “I” released earlier than “Y”, so peoples bought  “I” first. 
“Y” is released 1 month after “I”,  it include same song as “I” and just has 2 addition song, so I think  peoples who already bought “I” Will not buy 'Y' because it contain same song as I, if I already buy 'I' album, I also will not buy "Y" and if "Y" is released first, I think "Y" will  get high rank in oricon or gaon.

So, I think, Y is as great as I..
for all cassiopeia always keep the faith, always support JYJ :D
love jaejoong~ :*

No comments:

Post a Comment